We know that every concept note, every proposal, every application is unique. They all require striking the right balance between your organisation’s goals and ambitions with the donor’s portfolio, funding history, and application requirements. Your Funding Network is able to translate your ideas, strengths, and past performance into a professional document that tells an inspiring story and exudes confidence and professionalism. Read further more information about our services.
Proposal Writing includes:
- 3 in-person (or virtual) consultation sessions with a Your Funding Network consultant (first session is at least 1.5 hours, second is at least 2.5 hours);
- Draft program outline;
- Draft proposal with draft line-item budget (high level line items; all detailed budget numbers are to be filled in by the organisation);
- Editing, review, on-call consultations during review period;
- Final proposal and final budget template (all detailed numbers to be filled in by organisation);
- Final proposal submission is the responsibility of the organisation.
- The required timeline for proposal writing is at least 6 weeks from the date of signing a contract with Your Funding Network.
- Rush deadlines:
- Proposals can be created under shorter timelines with an additional urgency fee to be discussed. Please note, as this process relies heavily on the availability and consistency of you and your team, we can only move as quickly as you can.
- Proposal Writing Fees:
- Non-government (i.e. Foundations, Trusts, Family Foundations) proposals starting at €4,850.- excluding VAT
- Government (i.e. national, EU, USAID) proposals starting at €7,450.- excluding VAT
Concept Note Services include:
- 2 in-person (or virtual) consultation sessions with a Your Funding Network consultant (first session is 45 minutes, second is roughly 1.5 hours);
- Use of Your Funding Network concept note template (as necessary);
- Draft concept note and draft line item budget;
- Review session and refinement;
- Final concept note and final line item budget (all figures at to be filled in and deemed accurate by the organisation).
- Concept Note Timelines:
- The required timeline for a concept note is at least 3 weeks from the point of signing a contract; rush deadlines can be discussed for an additional fee.
- Concept Note Fees
- Concept notes starting at €1,250.- excluding VAT